Safe visits at the Museum of Work
Yes, we’re open! Our opening hours are Tuesday – Saturday between 9–16. Admission is free, but because of the pandemic visits to the kids exhibition Little Museum of Work and to our program activities must be pre-booked. The Creative Workshop is currently closed.
HOW TO BOOK
You can book your visit on our website or by calling our reception desk at +4611231700. We also accept drop-in visits subject to availability – contact our reception and they’ll help you with your booking.
Lilla Arbetets (Little Museum of Work) is often fully booked, especially on Saturdays, so we recommend pre-booking well in advance of your visit.
SCHOOL AND PRESCHOOL
Schools and preschools are welcome to book group visits through www.arbetetsmuseum.se/visningsforfragan. There are time slots for preschool groups in the Little Museum of Work on Mondays.
Due to the pandemic, booked viewings can be changed or canceled freely. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
THIS IS HOW WE MAKE YOUR VISIT SAFE
It is important to us that our visitors and staff feel safe at the museum. The Museum of Work is closely monitoring corona virus developments, and any changes to our operations are announced on an ongoing basis on our website. This is how we minimize the risk of crowding and the spread of infection:
- We only accept pre-booked visits to the Little Museum of Work and to program activities.
- We provide ready access to hand sanitizers and hand washing facilities. Hand sanitizer stations are located in our exhibitions, and there are lavatories on most floors.
- Signs on walls and floors remind visitors to keep distance and guides the flow of visitors to avoid crowding.
- We have expanded our cleaning routines for highly exposed areas and surfaces, such as door handles, railings and touch screens.
- The reception desk is equipped with protective plexiglass and visitors pick their own brochures.
WHAT CAN YOU DO AS A VISITOR?
- Stay home if you feel sick, even with mild symptoms. Of course, this applies to both staff and visitors.
- Be considerate – keep a distance to others.
- The lift is limited to one group at a time. Please take the stairs if able, to make the lift accessible to those who need it.
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly, or use hand sanitizer. Sneeze and cough into your elbow.
RESTAURANT & CAFÉ
Café Espresso House on the ground floor and VY Restaurant & Skybar on the 6th floor are open as usual. See the relevant website for opening hours and contact information.
Entry to our program activities is pre-booked via our website or by contacting reception. We often broadcast our events live through Facebook and/or Instagram. Follow us on social media to get access to live viewings, behind-the-scenes content, sneak peeks and much more.
Book your next conference or meeting in our beautiful and spacious venue! We have generous change and cancellation rules, should the unexpected happen. Our knowledgeable staff will help you with everything you need for an inspiring meeting, whether you participate on site or digitally. Questions? Please contact our conference department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 011-23 17 50.
COURSES FOR MUSEUMS OF WORKING LIFE
Due to the current pandemic, all courses are conducted as webinars. For current information about our courses, please visit www.arbetetsmuseum.se/kunskapscentrum.